Fall Regional Recycling Event
Return to full list >>
he Recycling Committee has announced the Regional Fall Recycling Event on Saturday, September 29th from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm at Chippewa Middle School (4000 Okemos Road).
Items which can be recycled include:
• Electronics (TVs, computers, monitors, printers, VCRs, radios, tape recorders, stereo equipment, phones, answering machines, routers, cables, cell phones, typewriters, remotes, calculators, software, CDROMs/floppy disc, cords, scanners, digital cameras, & more. (No batteries, smoke detectors, lighting, thermostats, coffee makers, toasters or light bulbs/tubes.) $10 suggested donation for monitors, $20 – 40 suggested for TV’s
• Old Medicines
• Bicycles (any condition, incomplete bikes and bike parts)
• Scrap Metal (sinks, washers, dryers, AC units, stoves, microwaves, air conditioners, dehumidifiers* etc.) $10/item containing Freon
• Household Items (tools, dishes, pots/pans, clothing, shoes, household items, etc.) clean, no stains, and unbroken
• Egg Cartons & Packing Peanuts (dozen-size egg cartons, clean packing peanuts, but no other packing materials)
• Latex and Oil Paint (liquid or dry, fees apply)
• Document collection/destruction (to be confirmed)
More details to come so save the date!