Summer Farmers' Market
- Date: 07/17/2019 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Central Park Pavilion
5151 Marsh Rd.
Okemos, Michigan 48864
Return to full list >>
Shop local fresh produce at the Meridian Township Summer Farmers’ Market and enjoy delicious treats at the Central Park Pavilion. Approximately 25-30 vendors participate each market day providing a variety of home grown and homemade goods.
This Wednesday's Vendors:
• Country Products/Wilbur Hochstetler: Produce, beef, pork, chicken, turkey, apple and pumpkin butter, jams, jellies, cheese, applesauce, eggs and more.
• Hickory Knoll Creamery: Cow and goat cheese, eggs, and more.
• Jennifers Crafting Creations
• Mac's Market: Variety of produce.
• Rasch Farm: Fruit
• Sandy Ridge Farm: Artisan bread, muffins, cookies, maple syrup, golden maple root beer, maple mustard, cream and maple candies.
• The Country Mill: Apple cider slushies, organic apple butter, organic apple sauce, organic apple chips, organic apple cider vinegar.
• Titus Farms: Root-cellar vegetables and fresh hoophouse greens plus jam, farm fresh eggs and more.