Meridian Township strives to provide a growing and supportive business community by working with local and corporate businesses, retail stores and restaurants, industries and services.
The Economic Development Corporation is currently working on a Business Retention and Expansion Plan in efforts to expand existing support of Township businesses including implementing local business reports to help exposure within the Township and strengthening coordination efforts with business promotions through Township Communications/HOMTV.
See how Meridian Township works toward A Prime Community for the business and the consumer by taking a look at the Community Planning and Development Department Documents.
- Amendment to Rental Registration Ordinance
- Final Master Plan November 2017
- Outdoor Assembly Ordinance
- Shaping the Avenue February 2018 draft code
- Shaping the Avenue February 2018 Regulating Plans
- Shaping the Avenue February 2018 Street Atlas
- Vacant or Abandoned Buildings Ordinance
- Zoning Amendment 18020 Legal Notice Final Adoption