Meridian Township strives to provide a growing and supportive business community by working with local and corporate businesses, retail stores and restaurants, industries and services.
The Economic Development Corporation is currently working on a Business Retention and Expansion Plan in efforts to expand existing support of Township businesses including implementing local business reports to help exposure within the Township and strengthening coordination efforts with business promotions through Township Communications/HOMTV.
See how Meridian Township works toward A Prime Community for the business and the consumer by taking a look at the Community Planning and Development Department Documents.
- 2018 Meridian Township Zoning Map
- 2020 Planning Commission Application Deadlines
- Conceptual Site Plan Review Process
- Final Master Plan November 2017
- Greenspace Plan May 6 2004
- Meridian Township Development Process Overview
- Neighborhood and Community Service Zoning Districts
- Shaping the Avenue Corridor Plan
- Summer Park Concept Plan (Walnut Hills)
- Summer Park Consent Judgment (Walnut Hills)